Foyle Donegal is a subsidiary of the Foyle Food Group Ltd. Based in the North West of Ireland, The Foyle Food Group is a family run company with a farming heritage dating back several generations. Its core business is slaughtering and deboning prime beef. Established over 3 decades ago, it has a long standing history of supplying beef primals to leading retailers, manufacturers, foodservice providers and butchers across Europe and beyond.
1st Jan 21 Source: CRO
- €103.7 million turnover
- 251 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €106.3 million turnover
- 236 employees
- 10 more years available »
467th in Top Companies
- €103.7 million
- Terry Acheson CEO/MD
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending