First Derivatives is a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry. Incorporated in 1996, First Derivatives is a publicly-held company, trading on the London Stock Exchange and Irish Stock Exchange. The company is head-quartered in Newry, Northern Ireland from where it has established its research and development centre, its Capital Markets Competency Centre and its near-shore support facilities.
29th Feb 20 Source: CRO
- €277.6 million turnover
- 2,342 employees
28th Feb 19 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
265th in Top Companies
- €277.6 million
- Seamus Keating CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled