First Data processes card and electronic payment transactions and develops systems to support such transactions. The company facilitates the ability of merchants to accept debit and credit cards by authorising and settling transactions, it provides financial institutions and other third parties with credit, debit and retail card processing and it leases point of sales terminals to merchants in Ireland. It is part of First Data Corporation, a global electronic commerce and payment processing company.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
176th in Top Companies
- €441.2 million
- Nigel Moyter Senior vice president
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA