Founded in Alba in Italy, the Ferrero group now has locations in 53 countries with products being sold in more than 160 countries. The group has a global workforce of over 34,000 employees and had a 2014 turnover of €8.4bn. Ferrero Ireland has both a head office and a factory in Cork, where more than half of the Tic Tacs sold globally are produced. As well as the Ferrero chocolates, the group is also behind Kinder Eggs, and announced an intention in 2015 to buy out investors in British chocolate retailer Thorntons.
31st Aug 19 Source: CRO
- €28.2 million turnover
- 241 employees
31st Aug 18 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
843rd in Top Companies
- €28.2 million
- Luca Brero CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled