Founded in 2004, Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. the company has 12,691 employees worldwide as of December 31, 2015.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
8th in Top Companies
- €18.7 billion
- Gareth Lambe CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail