EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. EY Ireland employs over 2,000 professionals who are located in Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Waterford, Limerick and Galway and work across the island of Ireland’s top entrepreneurial businesses, multinationals and private sector clients.
31st Dec 19 Source: Company
- €373 million turnover
- 2,928 employees
30th Jun 18 Source: Company
- €352 million turnover
- 2,681 employees
- 6 more years available »
208th in Top Companies
- €373 million
- Frank O’Keeffe CEO/Managing Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA