Euro Farm Foods
Cooksgrove, trading as Euro Farm Foods, is a company which operates a beef processing plant in Co Meath. The company was established in 2001 by Michael and Agnes Fox. It initially operated as a small local abattoir supplying carcase beef and lamb to the local butcher trade and into the Dublin market. Since 2005 Euro Farm Foods has concentrated on the slaughter of cattle and the dispatch of carcase beef and offal products to our customers at home and abroad.
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
577th in Top Companies
- €71.7 million
- Michael Fox Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall