EP UK Investments Ltd (EP UKI) acquired Ballylumford power station in 2019.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €113.7 million turnover
- 113 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
470th in Top Companies
- €113.7 million
- Serhiy Zuyev Country Manager
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled