Dromoland Castle is a five-star hotel and golf club in Co Clare and one of the best-known luxury hotels in Ireland. The castle dates back to the 16th century and is the ancestral home of the O’Brien clan, direct descendants of Brian Boru. Nelson Mandela and George Bush were both previously spotted at the hotel. Nearby attractions include Bunratty Castle and Folk Park and the Cliffs of Moher.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €23 million turnover
- 395 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
879th in Top Companies
- €23 million
- Mark Nolan CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled