Donnybrook Fair is a family-run business with outlets on Dublin's Baggot Street as well as in Donnybrook, Stillorgan, and Greystones, Co Wicklow. The company also encompasses a cookery school, restaurant and catering service. Donnybrook Fair opened its doors when Joe Doyle realised his dream of opening a food hall in the middle of Donnybrook and bought the property over 20 years ago. Following a steady expansion, the store which opened in Malahide, Co Dublin was the sixth in Donnybrook Fair’s chain and number 7 already being considered.
31st Jan 17 Source: CRO
31st Jan 15 Source: CRO
- 2 more years available »
820th in Top Companies
- €27.7 million
- Joe Doyle CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall