Depfa Bank is a Dublin-based company, incorporated under Irish law, with a network of international subsidiaries and branch offices. Since 2014 it is a 100 per cent subsidiary of FMS-Wertmanagement.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €2.5 billion assets
- 91 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
53rd in Top Financial Companies
- €2.5 billion
- Fiona Flannery CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled