Denis Mahony Group
The Denis Mahony Motor Group was founded in 1963 on Glasnevin Hill, Dublin 11. Since then the group has transformed itself into one of the leading motor retail groups in Ireland. The group has branches in Kilbarrack and the Exit 5, M50, with a portfolio of renowned car franchises such as Toyota, Mercedes Benz and Lexus. Each branch has its own fully equipped, state of the art service department with our Accident and Repair Centre located in Coolock. The Denis Mahony Motor Group have their own finance company, City and County Finance, and have the rights for the Avis leasing franchise, Avis Fleet Services, in Ireland.
31st Oct 17 Source: CRO
31st Oct 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
679th in Top Companies
- €49.1 million
- John Mahony CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall