Discount giant Poundland, which has over 360 stores in the UK, announced its expansion into the Republic of Ireland in August 2011. The first 2 stores were opened in Blanchardstown and Portlaoise in September 2011.
31st Dec 20 Source: Estimated
- €136.9 million turnover
- 1,700 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: Estimated
- €124.4 million turnover
- 1,600 employees
- 6 more years available »
423rd in Top Companies
- €136.9 million
- Olivia McLoughlin Country Manager
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled