Darta Saving Life Assurance
Darta Saving Life Assurance was established in March 2003 and is a life assurance company operating in the European market on a "Freedom of Services” basis. It is part of the Allianz SpA group and its main business is the sale of single premium investment products into Italy.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €18.8 billion assets
- 48 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
22nd in Top Financial Companies
- €18.8 billion
- Davide Moia CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled