Dalata Ltd was established in 2007 and launched the Maldron Hotels brand on 1st September 2008 comprising ten three-star and four-star hotels throughout Ireland. It now operates 40 hotels, including the 13-strong Maldron chain. In March 2014 it raised €265 million from listing its shares in Dublin and London.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €348.5 million turnover
- 4,000 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
201st in Top Companies
- €348.5 million
- Pat McCann CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall