Daa is an airport management company. Headquartered at Dublin Airport, Daa's principal activities include airport management and development, domestic and international airport retail management and airport investment. The company's domestic operations include the running of Dublin and Cork airports. Under the 2004 State Airports Act, which came into effect in October 2004, Daa assumed responsibility for all the assets, liabilities and contracts of the former Aer Rianta. On January 1st, 2013, Shannon Airport officially separated from Daa.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €854.6 million turnover
- 3,855 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
101st in Top Companies
- €854.6 million
- Dalton Phillips CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales