CRH plc is an international building materials group. The group was formed through a merger in 1970 of two leading Irish public companies, Cement Limited (established in 1936) and Roadstone Limited (1949). It is headquartered in Dublin.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €27.6 billion turnover
- 87,000 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
2nd in Top Companies
- €27.6 billion
- Albert Manifold CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall