CRH plc is an international building materials group. The group was formed through a merger in 1970 of two leading Irish public companies, Cement Limited (established in 1936) and Roadstone Limited (1949). It is headquartered in Dublin.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €24.6 billion turnover
- 76,600 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- 12 more years available »
5th in Top Companies
- €24.6 billion
- Albert Manifold CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?