Specialising in minimally invasive delivery & access devices, Creganna-Tactx Medical provides the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. The company provides a comprehensive range of outsourced solutions to medical device companies – from clinical and regulatory support to innovative design and reliable manufacturing services. The company employs 2,000 people worldwide. During November 2014 it announced the acquisition of Precision Wire Components Inc., a specialist in wire & coil manufacturing for medical devices and headquartered in Portland, Oregon with additional manufacturing facilities in Costa Rica. The combined company will now be known as Creganna Medical.
28th Sep 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €265 million turnover
- 800 employees
- 4 more years available »
151st in Top Companies
- €521.5 million
- Robert Hance CEO/MD
- 6:01pm Twins ‘a Happy Pear’ as revenues rise 22%
- 5:41pm Digital advertising body ‘remains concerned’ about Maximum Media incident
- 5:14pm New rules to allow testing of self-driving vehicles on Irish roads
- 4:57pm Court orders wind turbines must be put on 'standby mode' over breach of EU directive
- 4:57pm Court orders Waterford wind farm must be put on 'standby mode'