The combined-cycle gas turbine plant at Coolkeeragh was developed by Coolkeeragh ESB Ltd, a partnership between Coolkeeragh Power Limited and ESB International. The station was commissioned in June 2005 and is operated and maintained by ESBI O&M Solutions. ESBI are responsible for developing, financing and operating the project and provided cross-border strategic services including system operation, cross-border electricity trading analysis and techno-economic modelling.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €160.9 million turnover
- 0 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
384th in Top Companies
- €160.9 million
- James Cooke Head of operations
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled