CIT Aerospace International
CIT Aerospace provides financing solutions to a broad spectrum of the global aerospace value chain, ranging from operators of commercial and business aircraft to manufacturers and suppliers in the aerospace, defense, and homeland security industries. Avolon bought CIT’s aircraft-leasing arm for $10 billion in April 2017.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €649.1 million turnover
- 28 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
130th in Top Companies
- €649.1 million
- Tim Lance Vice President}
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending