Brown Thomas Arnotts
Brown Thomas is a luxury clothing and lifestyle goods retailer with department stores in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway as well as BT2 stores in certain locations. Since its establishment in 1843, Arnotts has been a Dublin landmark for generations of Irish people and visitors to the capital city. With a selling area of more than 300,000 square feet it is ranked in the top five stores in Britain and Ireland. Brown Thomas Arnotts is owned by the Selfridges Group.
367th in Top Companies
- €173.7 million
- Donald McDonald CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled