Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) is a pharmaceutical company that operates approximately 75 research and development, manufacturing and distributing facilities in 27 countries on 6 continents. Its mission is to extend and enhance human life by providing the highest quality pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. These include therapies for cardiovascular, metabolic, infectious diseases, neuro sciences, immunology, inflammation and oncology. Bristol-Myers Squibb has been located in Ireland since 1964. The company has two technical operations based in Dublin. Swords Laboratories based in Swords, Co. Dublin has been manufacturing bulk pharmaceuticals for 40 years. Due to continuing company expansion and growth BMS Cruiserath, Mulhuddart, Dublin 15 is a new facility that was built to support production demands.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €547.5 million turnover
- 650 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €441.6 million turnover
- 550 employees
- 3 more years available »
142nd in Top Companies
- €547.5 million
- Noel Heaney CEO/Managing Director
- 6:15am New State body lent €114m to build 600 homes in first full year
- 5:10am ESB called out for ‘contributing to human rights violations’
- 5:00am Big tech ‘procedural queries’ delay decision on first data fines – watchdog
- 5:00am Which big tech firms are being investigated by the data regulator?
- 5:00am Catholic Church records may be inspected over GDPR concerns