Established in 1847, Belfast Harbour is Belfast's port authority and operates the principal maritime gateway on the island of Ireland. The harbour estate covers an area of 2,000 acres representing 20% of Belfast City area and is also Northern Ireland's logistics and distribution hub and home to major businesses including Baker McKenzie, Harland & Wolff, Capita, CitiGroup and Bombardier.
566th in Top Companies
- €77.2 million
- Joe O'Neill CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled