Part of a global network with offices in 135 countries, BDO advises entrepreneurial and growing owner-managed businesses and the people behind them. With offices in Dublin, Limerick, and Belfast, BDO Ireland has 33 partners and 320 staff.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €69.4 million turnover
- 520 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €66.7 million turnover
- 510 employees
- 4 more years available »
597th in Top Companies
- €69.4 million
- Michael Costello CEO/Managing Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA