BAE Systems Detica
BAE Systems Detica delivers information intelligence solutions to government and commercial customers by helping them to collect, exploit and manage data so they can deliver business services more effectively and economically. The company also develops solutions to strengthen national security and resilience. Detica is part of BAE Systems, a global defence and security company with just under 100,000 employees worldwide. BAE Systems delivers a range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €17.2 million turnover
- 129 employees
- 6 more years available »
925th in Top Companies
- €16 million
- Ashok Manayangath Head of operations
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled