Antalis was created in 2000 through the mergers of 40 international distribution companies all over the world. Today, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sequana.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €32.1 million turnover
- 26 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €42.7 million turnover
- 33 employees
- 6 more years available »
805th in Top Companies
- €32.1 million
- Eoin Heagney CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending