Ability West is a charity providing services and supports to children and adults with intellectual disabilities. It relies on fundraising to provides its services. It has a head office in Blackrock House, Salthill, and has 55 centres located across Galway City and County. Services include day, residential, respite, rehabilitative training, supported employment, active ageing, community support and multidisciplinary supports. Ability West is also patron to four special schools located in Ballinasloe, Carraroe, Galway City and Tuam.
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
841st in Top Companies
- €25.8 million
- Breda Crehan-Roche CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall