Abercrombie & Fitch
US clothing chain Abercrombie & Fitch operates two stores in Ireland, a city centre A&F outlet and Hollister in Dundrum Shopping Centre.
30th Jan 21 Source: CRO
- €3.2 million turnover
- 65 employees
2nd Feb 19 Source: CRO
- 3 more years available »
957th in Top Companies
- €3.2 million
- Laura Gaynor Hanlon General Manager
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending