Za Clothing Ireland Limited is the Irish wing of Zara, the Spanish clothing store. Zara is owned by Inditex, one of the world’s largest fashion companies. It also owns the Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear, Bershka and other brands.
31st Jan 18 Source: CRO
31st Jan 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
491st in Top Companies
- €94.8 million
- Javier Romero CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire