Xilinx is a technology company which supplies programmable devices. These devices serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
31st Mar 20 Source: CRO
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
- €504.3 million turnover
- 275 employees
- 11 more years available »
144th in Top Companies
- €601.8 million
- Brendan Farley CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending