Wrightbus is the UK manufacturing division of the Wright Group. The company designs and manufactures buses for the European market, including the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. The company has a large portfolio of vehicles covering midi, maxi, full size, double deck, articulated and hybrid-electric categories on the widest range of chassis’. Wrightbus is capable of producing all vehicles with either Euro 6 diesel or alternative drivelines, including hybrid-electric, plug-in electric and induction power transfer.The company also offer bodywork for leading chassis manufacturers.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
283rd in Top Companies
- €230.3 million
- Mark Nodder CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire