Wireless Group is a UK and Irish media company, which is wholly owned by News Corp UK and Ireland Limited. The group operates 23 leading radio brands across the UK and Ireland. These include market leading stations embedded in their local communities as well as popular national brands such as talkSPORT, the world's biggest sports radio station, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio. As well as radio, Wireless Group operates a growing digital services division incorporating Simply Zesty and Tibus.
27th Jun 21 Source: CRO
- €18.9 million turnover
- 240 employees
30th Jun 19 Source: CRO
- €22.2 million turnover
- 258 employees
- 8 more years available »
887th in Top Companies
- €18.9 million
- Scott Taunton CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending