Wireless Group is a UK and Irish media company, which is wholly owned by News Corp UK and Ireland Limited. The group operates 23 leading radio brands across the UK and Ireland. These include market leading stations embedded in their local communities as well as popular national brands such as talkSPORT, the world's biggest sports radio station, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio. As well as radio, Wireless Group operates a growing digital services division incorporating Simply Zesty and Tibus.
30th Jun 17 Source: CRO
- €31.7 million turnover
- 259 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
790th in Top Companies
- €31.7 million
- Scott Taunton CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire