Founded in 1954 in Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo by the Lannon family, Western Brand is a chicken processing facility which supplies product throughout Ireland. It commenced breaded chicken production in 1992 and was purchased by Western Brand (Lisnaskea) in 2006. Its primary production facilities are based in Ballyhaunis, which produces 280,000 chickens per week and Western Brand – Lisnaskea, Co Fermanagh which produces 100,000 kilograms of product per week.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €104.1 million turnover
- 482 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €101.1 million turnover
- 434 employees
- 7 more years available »
461st in Top Companies
- €104.1 million
- Eugene Lannon CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire