Waters Celtic is a holding company which acquired Waters Technologies Ireland from Waters Chromatography Ireland in 2005. Waters Technologies Ireland manufactures high performance chromatography columns and other related services. In 2007 the holding company bought Waters Chromatography Ireland, which sells and distributes chromatography in Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
121st in Top Companies
- €627.3 million
- Mark Driver CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales