VMware International sells, markets and provides support for VMware software products sold outside the US. Its US parent is software company VMware which provides virtualisation solutions to separate the operating system and application software from the underlying hardware.
31st Jan 20 Source: CRO
- €4.4 billion turnover
- 858 employees
1st Feb 19 Source: CRO
- 12 more years available »
28th in Top Companies
- €4.4 billion
- Oisin Cummin Country Manager
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?