Virgin Media offers TV, broadband and phone services to business and residential customers in Ireland. Branded as UPC in Ireland until October 2015, Virgin Media is owned by Liberty Global, Inc. an international cable operator, which bought the broader Virgin Media group in 2013. Liberty Global is the largest international cable company with operations in 14 countries. It has more than 500,000 customers in Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
204th in Top Companies
- €344.5 million
- Tony Hanway CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail