Valeo Vision Systems is an independent industrial group focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry, mainly for CO2 emissions reduction and intuitive driving. Valeo began as Connaught Electronics and was purchased by the French company in 207. Valeo ranks among the world's top automotive suppliers, and the Irish branch is the world leader in automotive multi camera systems. Valeo equip cars with up to five cameras which can detect other cars, pedestrians and obstacles. Valeo Vision Systems paired up with Researchers at NUI Galway to develop technology to make self-driving cars safer.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
245th in Top Companies
- €278.8 million
- Fergus Moyles Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire