Valeo Foods Group is a pan-European producer and innovator of branded food and beverage products. The company has a portfolio of over 50 international food brands which are sold across 90 countries globally, including the iconic category leaders Balconi, Jacobs, Rowse, Batchelors, Odlums, Kelkin, Robert Roberts, Erin, Chef, Roma, Fox’s Glacier Mints, XXX Mints and Shamrock. Employing over 2,000 people, Valeo Foods Group produces over six hundred million units a year from its 13 manufacturing facilities across Ireland, the UK, and Continental Europe. Valeo Foods Ireland is the largest ambient food supplier to the grocery trade in Ireland and is also a supplier to the foodservice market through an extensive range of quality food solutions, food ingredients and beverage solutions.
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €800 million turnover
- 2,000 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: Company
- €700 million turnover
- 1,050 employees
- 5 more years available »
104th in Top Companies
- €800 million
- Seamus Kearney CEO/Managing Director
- 2:59pm Facebook and Instagram down for many users
- 2:34pm Central Bank names Adrian Varley director of prudential analysis
- 12:50pm Bitcoin reaches new 2018 low as it extends slide below $4,500
- 12:48pm Is this Dublin’s most expensive new apartment launch?
- 12:39pm France calls for Carlos Ghosn to go at Renault