Valeo Foods Group is a leading European ambient food company with a diversified portfolio of attractive brands, including 12 category-leading brands, and private label positions across categories, geographies and retailers. The group is at the forefront of ambient food consolidation in Europe, with the successful acquisition and integration of 18 businesses since 2010. The Group operates from three established and successful growth platforms; Valeo Ireland, Valeo UK, and Valeo Europe. The group has a portfolio of over 70 international food brands including iconic category leaders such as Balconi, Jacobs, Rowse, Kettle, Barratt, Batchelors, Matthew Walker, Odlums, Fox’s Glacier Mints, Kelkin, Robert Roberts, XXX Mints, Pedro, Poppets, Erin, Roma, and Shamrock. Employing approximately 4,200 people in 24 locations across Ireland, the UK, and Continental Europe, Valeo Foods Group is the grocery market leader in Ireland and is also a supplier to the foodservice market through an extensive range of quality food solutions, food ingredients, and beverage solutions.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €1.2 billion turnover
- 4,200 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: Company
- €1000 million turnover
- 4,000 employees
- 8 more years available »
82nd in Top Companies
- €1.2 billion
- Seamus Kearney CEO/Managing Director
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?
- 12:00pm Ryan Tubridy now has the second biggest weekday radio programme in Ireland