The principal activity of the company is the supply of petroleum products under an agreement with Topaz Energy Ireland Ltd. Vale Oil operates seven depots, namely Carlow, Clonmel, Kilkenny, Thurles, New Ross, and Waterford. The company supplies home heating oil, marine gas oil, tractor diesel, plastic storage tanks and other products.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €36 million turnover
- 36 employees
- 8 more years available »
825th in Top Companies
- €28.3 million
- Tom McAuliffe CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail