United Hardware is an Irish hardware and homeware group. As an Irish owned business, United Hardware supplies and operates the Homevalue and Arro retail brands on behalf of its members who together have 130 stores across Ireland which cater to a diverse base of trade and DIY customers. The group operates from an 110,000ft2 (7,897m2) purpose built warehouse on the outskirts of Dublin and its overall mission is to deliver enhanced purchasing power, marketing, logistics and business advisory support to independent hardware, homeware and agri retailers. United Hardware had a turnover of €145 million in 2018 and directly employs 48 people, and a further 1,900 people through its branded retail estate.
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €145 million turnover
- 48 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €127 million turnover
- 43 employees
- 8 more years available »
384th in Top Companies
- €145 million
- Patrick Cassidy CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire