Unilever is a supplier of consumer goods with operations in more than 100 countries and sales in 180. Its portfolio includes brands such as: Knorr, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Dove, Vaseline, Persil, Cif, Marmite and Pot Noodle.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
31st Dec 15 Source: Estimated
- 6 more years available »
270th in Top Companies
- €250 million
- Nick Johnson Country Manager
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales