Unicredit Bank Ireland
UniCredit Bank Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of UniCredit S.p.A..Its principal business areas are credit and structured finance (loans, bonds, securitisations, other forms of asset financing), treasury activities (money market, repos, eonia and other interest rate swaps, foreign exchange, futures), issue of certificates of deposit and structured notes.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
17th in Top Financial Companies
- €14.8 billion
- Massimiliano Sinagra CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail