UDG Healthcare plc is a provider of outsourced commercialisation solutions to healthcare companies operating across four areas of expertise. The company announced plans to buy the healthcare communications business of KnowledgePoint360 for €105 million in February 2014.
30th Sep 18 Source: CRO
- €1.2 billion turnover
- 8,500 employees
30th Sep 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
74th in Top Companies
- €1.2 billion
- Brendan McAtamney CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire