UCB is a global biopharma focused on severe diseases in two therapeutic areas: central nervous system and immunology operations. The company is listed on the Euronext Brussels Stock Exchange and has its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. It employs more than 8,500 people in more than 40 countries.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
354th in Top Companies
- €163 million
- Steve Turley CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales