Twitter is a real-time information network that connects users to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news via tweets. Twitter’s EMEA headquarters are located in Dublin, where employees of the microblogging site work across areas including sales, partnerships, design and engineering. In 2014, it was announced that Twitter would move to new offices in Dublin, which would leave the company open to expansion in Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €127.8 million turnover
- 200 employees
- 3 more years available »
109th in Top Companies
- €708.5 million
- Sinead McSweeney Country Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire