Twitter is a real-time information network that connects users to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news via tweets. Twitter’s EMEA headquarters are located in Dublin, where employees of the microblogging site work across areas including sales, partnerships, design and engineering. In 2014, it was announced that Twitter would move to new offices in Dublin, which would leave the company open to expansion in Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €127.8 million turnover
- 200 employees
- 3 more years available »
111th in Top Companies
- €708.5 million
- Sinead McSweeney Country Manager
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO