Tullow oil is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. Its focus is on finding and monetising oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins. Its portfolio of over 135 licences spans 22 countries and is organised into three regions. It is headquartered in London and has a total workforce of approximately 2,000 people, with over 50 per cent of these working in its African operations. Its shares are listed on the London, Irish and Ghanaian Stock Exchanges.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
62nd in Top Companies
- €1.6 billion
- Paul McDade CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales