Trinity Biotech was founded in 1992 and specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of diagnostic test kits. A combination of organic growth and an acquisition-led strategy has seen the company assemble an portfolio of over 400 products to date. Headquartered in Bray, Co Wicklow, it is quoted on the NASDAQ exchange, and with facilities spanning Europe and America, it sells its products in more than 80 countries. It employs more than 350 people.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €86.3 million turnover
- 556 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
521st in Top Companies
- €86.3 million
- Ronan O'Caoimh CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales