Trend Micro provides network antivirus and Internet content security software and services. Founded in 1988, Trend Micro was a pioneer in secure content and threat management, leading the migration of early virus protection from the desktop to the network server and the Internet gateway. The company is headquartered in Japan and it has more than 5,000 employees and has operations in over 30 countries including Trend Micro (EMEA) which is based in Cork.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
299th in Top Companies
- €210 million
- Dervla Mannion Vice President}
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales