Transdev operates the Luas light rail system in Dublin. It employs about 250 people in Ireland, and is owned by French company Veolia Environnement.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €43.5 million turnover
- 376 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
737th in Top Companies
- €43.5 million
- Seamus Egan CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending